XSEED Games is looking for Head of Sales to join our team. Our Head of Sales will be responsible for overseeing all retail and digital sales activities, starting with creating a competitive sales plan and then implementing that strategy by coordinating closely with our sales reps, distributors, and retailers for our physical release while speaking with the platform holders to coordinate our digital sales efforts. Industry experience is highly preferred, and work experience of 5 to 8 years related to sales is required. This is a full-time position based in Torrance, California.
***Depending on hire date, we may have the candidate start working full-time remotely.***
- Drive all sales-related decisions in the North American console market, including revenue and profit/loss projections, and inventory management.
- Serve as the main point of contact with our sales reps, distributors, and retail accounts to create sales forecasts, set up products for pre-order, allocate co-op funds, and implement launch and post-launch pricing strategies.
- Coordinate with our warehouse on the manufacturing of products as well as processing orders for shipment.
- Identify insights on competitor releases and analyze market trends relating to sales.
- Work with various Departments within the company to coordinate marketing and social media activities to drive growth of retail, digital, and direct-to-consumer sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant work experience of 5 to 8 years.
- 5+ years of account management and leadership experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience in consumer goods.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Proficient especially in spreadsheets, database, and reporting tools).
- Proven negotiation abilities and experience.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Interest in and familiarity with video games
- Japanese language knowledge a plus, but not required
Salary commensurate with experience.