XSEED Games is looking for a full- time Community Coordinator to join our team. The Community Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support executing marketing initiatives with the objectives of maintaining and growing player base in every game title community. This is an entry to mid-level position and industry experience is preferred.
- Assist community management across company titles.
- Curate and generate content for players to engage with based on player feedback and communication with the production team.
- Create reports on Community feedback and social analytics every month to the Marketing Manager or when necessary.
- Manage website, social media, and other content management systems to provide up-to-date information on the state of games to the player base.
- Assigning writing tasks (pitches, blog posts, and stream outlines) and reviewing/editing all work before submission.
- Collaborate with the product team to provide feedback on game builds of Japanese and American game builds.
- Communicate and plan creative messaging and events to help generate excitement and enthusiasm among our fans and to new audiences.
- Be the face of the company by assisting in both B2B and B2C events.
- Help generate Marketing still assets.
- Plan and execute the company’s weekly Twitch stream.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Well-versed writer and communicator.
- 2-3 years of experience working with social media and marketing concepts.
- Ability to keep current on top grossing games and understanding what makes them successful.
- Experience with utilizing social media management software (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Familiar with Instagram Marketing.
- Proven track record of generating results in a data-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong writer with great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Some experience or understanding in Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects is a plus.
- Knowledge of Japanese is a plus!
- Passion for games!